Met up with this awesome bunch of people on Sunday.
They were my bestest bunch of clubbing buddies till partners and studies came into the picture.
Felt great to meet them after so long 'cuz with 'em around I'm always laughing till my tummy aches.
Dang we need to meet up consistently.
And they need to cut down on smoking.
8 cans of redbull for you?
Rocheebye's new hair. Really buay tahan the tail at the back.
3 red faced idiots. Always cannot maintain.
Exasperated face when you're high and red and sweaty and there's nothing you can do about it.
They honestly know how to have fun.
So the thing is this, all of us have never met up and stayed sober the entire night.
So as expected, what was supposed to be a catch-up dinner turned into an impromptu decision to buy a bottle.
Got Jagermeister and got myself high and fucking red after 2.5 cups of it at 10+pm?!
seriously can't express how much of a noob I am at drinking even after drinking every once a week ugh.
Had @tienjensgned pick me up. He can be sucha dear, offering to pick me up although he has to been home straight after work. Love ya!
Anyway, had the most fucked up feeling when I went home, couldn't get rid of the alcohol smell on my body and couldn't get to sleep 'cuz all I wanted was to puke. Fuck alcohol srsly.
The only good thing about drinking is the feeling of getting high.
Drinking this thursday again good lord.
maybe I will drink milk while the gaiz drink all the hard liqour :|
I want my Tequila shots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment