Sunday, June 06, 2010

I love it yes I do yeah yeah

Wore a dress and converse sneakers to SP 'cuz I was juz so sick of wearing heels/wedges for 6 days straight. Does it look weird?
If Hoegaarden had hands this would be what it would have done :)
Found this vague photo in my bb when Nic was getting lovebites from fellow Nicholas Chaw. Sigh this is so disturbing!

Entire week was juz made up of going to school, Mcdonald's with guy floorballers, Magnum Gold at 10 in the morning, SP to study with Nic and friends, Prince of Persia, flea, *Scape.
HAHA I'm part of the guy fb-ers. They treat me as a guy too! ;D
Flea was juz hot and hot. Saw the people I wanted to see, got my bag and left for Yami Yoghurt. If I don't get Yami every week I'll juz DIE. It's a weekly routine.

Prince of Persia was juz awesome shit! But it was too unrealistic. I mean, okay, the hero NEVER EVER DIES (oh wait, he did die but came back to life) but still at least let him get struck by the arrow at least once?!
*Buffet juz outside the cinema juz before the show, ridonkulously BIG theatre and free coke&popcorn*

Oh TWG was awesome. Remember to order only the Caramel (or wdv flavour it is - the black one.) and Chocolate although the black's still better. Try their in-house speciality cake. It's something like creme brulee and is veryyyyy good but a tad bit too sweet. Earl Grey's still a classic but I had this tutti fruitee one with white grape and peach in it. Love it 'cus it is smelt and tasted nice ;) Hope this helps if you go TWG!

I cannot cannot wait for the Poly student's exams to end. I just wanna go out and have fun. I know, study study study but I will study better after some fun right? (no.)

BIMBOANG have fun in Sydney! Sigh she talks about going to such faraway places so easily! Like no kick yknow. Jealous shit.

KK STUDYYY.
The days I don't talk to you pains me. Don't leave plz don't 'cuz it'll mean fun without you which equates to no fun at all. Don't get together with her plzplzplz everyday I think about it I'm going mad! Loveyou perv.

No comments: