Happy Birthday Momsie!!
7th May was my mum's birthday.
My first @ shisha-ing and trying a lychee martini, all in full view of my mum! And my mum doesn't mind :D
She's the coolest mom ever! She's like my BFF. But juz like good friends, cuz you get too close to one another, you tend to quarrel very very easily and that's what always happens between me and her sigh.
Nonetheless, Happy Birthday! *shan't disclose your age here hiakhiak*
Sorry for cheapo present. I promise I will surprise you with a trip to Hawaii or Rome in the near future or be able to get you a Rolex watch ("V")
v
Clark Quey till 3 in the morning, wearing my favourite skirt and wedges. I felt pretty tbh, apart from my super cheapo stockings that probably have to be thrown away after one wear.
How was your Mother's Day? ^^
Ps. FORMSPRING ME I LIKE ANSWERING QUESTIONS!!






No comments:
Post a Comment