Saturday, February 13, 2010

All the excitement; All that glitters

Ok so I decided I have to be motivated and consistent in updating so here I am, last post before CNY.
I am mad excited for this year's CNY. I have no idea why too. Don't think I've been this excited in a realllyreallly long time. Probably cuz I get to plan entirely by myself on what to wear and had so much fun juz shopping!


So yesterday I did the ultimate. I braided my hair.
It was mad pain k! Had me squeezing Rachel's hand while I tried to distract myself reading poems. But total epic cuz almost every poem had the word 'skin' and it totally reminded me of what I was going through. But end result: Mad chio! Looks like there's 4 big centipedes on my head (which isn't the idealistic description of it being chio) but rly, it's really cool! I kinda cut bangs juz for this *blushes*
The waiting time though, was soooooooo long. A supposed 10 min wait extended to 1 hour+ I have to thank and bow down to Rachel for being so patient. IIIIIII Love her. The price was also pretty chio leaving me with $2 in the purse ccuz promo ended! WTF paid twice of promo price.
This is the pic:
But I don't think it looks that scary in reality? IDK.


Oh and so I did henna on my hair which comes out dark red. Uber happy cuz I'll nvr get caught. In the pics above, it is really black, even blacker than usual black (which I totally dig!). But under the sunlight it is totally red. All for juz 30 bux! I love the auntie. Cut my hair for free lea!

These doodle days are the days I miss. Elysia pon-ed her talks and cvd class plannings to have break with me and doodle on my hand when nobody did! She is the awesomest!


OGL Buffet ytd was pretty erm... little. But I guess it's the thought that counts? *ahem* Ok but I really thank everyone: Teachers CTG OG and OGLs! Orientation has made me soooo many friends and srsly I kinda have a greater sense of belonging to the schoool no kiddin'.
(There's no trying to bootlick anyone here cuz really there's no need to)


CNY's tmr and all my reunion dinners are today WHOOPIE. So before CNY starts, I can do some bad/mean things apart from gambling/drinking like.........
Posting an ugly picture of Nicholas!

Haha he dyed his hair and had to wrap clingwrap around his head. SO UGLY! He looked like some ahpek with bushy eyebrows. EWWWW.
But I love his CNY/Valentine's present to himself. A piercing on his ear! At the...top...erm...part of his ear, whatever that is. So.effing.cool.
This spurred me on to want to do really wicked stuff. Like how I really really wanna get a piercing on my lip right at this moment and get a diamond tattoo on the back of my neck. HELL I WANNA DO SOMETHING TO MYSELF. This is not self mutilation. Ahh but whatever it is mammy will never allow me to do it, even after 21 yrs old -.-
To be fair, an ugly pic of myself to end of this post:
Ok fine maybe it isn't all THAT ugly right?


Happy Chinese Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day!
How are you spending your V Day? It's the 2nd time of my life i"m actually celebrating it. And my cousins asked nic to come over to gamble for V Day haha(!) which sounds totally ridiculous but feasible and not all that bad for an idea cuz where can you actually go during the first day of CNY?!?!

No comments: