got scolded by my mum 'cus i didn't reply all her supposed sms-es. my phone takes ages t receive messages/it doesn't receive at all.
lousy phone!
hope no one sent a msg that i didn't receive 'cus i do reply messages, just so you know =/
unexpectable trio - Evon, Sophie & I (:
StudioWu was great. Yutaki was... cute&humorous. Dance was unbelievable. eoy you tell me :D
woots~
you're nvr gna believe this.
we were crazy{ok this isn't that hard t believe}.
climbed trees{i mean Literally}/took e travelator 5 times/ran from sit t sit in e train/stoned for 10 mins enduring e smoke... just t take photos
overwhelming exp. gta do it again. Hokkaido Ice Cream 's just e best ^^
KungFu Panda was awesome.
Cheery Fathers' Day !
Nic's house - 13 dishes buffet/ AhLong/KungFu Dunk.
Botak Jones - uber niceeeee ! really satisfying meal, great beef(!), even tabao-ed e fries back ;D my love.
papa said "I am gan dong that i bought him a cake{for e first time} & I'm getting an angbao tmr." yippeee
k bye...
xxxxx,
Shermaine
Shermaine
No comments:
Post a Comment